Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Our Financial Housing Issue

With the start of the New Year, I would like to work on our budget, financial situation and debt. Since we have moved across the country, financial challenges have defeated us. I found myself in the worst financial health of my adulthood.

I want to explore ways to assist my family with improving our finances. I have been reading about ways to cut corners and save when and where possible. Our finances have improved but our bills have soared. Similar to many Americans, we are living week to week. Unfortunately, we cannot control many issues that affect our flow of income. We are down to the bare necessities. We live in an area where rent is extremely high. This is a huge issue in our lives. We can afford a mortgage but are challenged with having the ability to qualify to buy a home. This is one major issue that we struggle with daily. I am thinking out of the box and searching for a solution. We do not have anyone that could cosign or assist with the housing issue. We moved into our current home early 2014. Between first and last months rent and deposits, it was nearly $4,000 just to get moved in. We definitely need to decrease our monthly rent.

Would anyone like to Donate a monetary gift, a home or solution?

Where do we go from here?

I am reading about great ideas from financial magazines, blogs and similar.

I  hope to spend the new year working on credit scores, debt and a solution to the housing problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment