Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mommies and Beyond Too Is Now In Session

I've struggled for many months contemplating the next move for Mommies and Beyond. I've been plagued with the question of ending my blog, restarting or just moving on. I gave WordPress a whirl as my original blog was using a WordPress platform. However, I haven't enjoyed using the WordPress system without being on my own domain. I've decided that I really miss blogging and that I'm going to continue my original blog as a blogger.com blog. This will allow me the opportunity to start fresh,keep my brand and get back to enjoying blogging. I will allow the magic behind Google to run the backstage of this show! I'll enjoy blogging again and with ease. With that being said, I invite you to join along, comment, share, and journey with the Mommies and Beyond family at our new home!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogosphere! Just enjoy writing. I also like Blogger platform than WP. ^_^

    ReplyDelete