Friday, September 12, 2014

Craft and Holiday Swappers Where Are You?

I've really been enjoying playing on Instagram. Today,  I stumbled upon a few pictures associated with a sewing swap. The theme was strawberries. The craft projects were reallycute.

It reminded me of happier days before making our cross country move.We lived in the country and I loved the environment. This time two or three years ago,  I participated in a Holiday Swap with a fellow crafter. We exchanged holiday and craft goodies.I even sent adorable little socks for her infant and a few items for her little boy.I probably went overboard but it was really fun!

I'd like to join some holiday and craft swaps to enjoy making new pen pal friends and have fun . I'd love to learn of any such events that may be going on . swapping fun here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment